Parkside at Normaltown is a singularly unique, in-town project, consisting of 20 Stylish, Energy-Efficient, and Low Maintenance Homes. Designed by award-winning local architects, AMT, there is a wide array of thoughtful floor plans available, all of which are being constructed by the award-winning builder, J.W. York Homes.
Status: Taking lot reservations now!
Stylish and Environmentally-Conscious Design
These 3-5 bedroom homes offer ground floor master bedrooms, common living areas connecting to screen porches, patios, and rear alley garages.
Stylish kitchens feature stainless appliances, gas stoves, quartz counters, and pantries. All homes will have wooden boxed beams in the living room with wood flooring throughout the first level and all garages will have chargers for electric vehicles.
Some homes will have sliding barn-style doors and wood-burning fireplaces with artful mantles and tile.
See Our Available Floor Plans
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath
3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath
4 Bedroom 3 Bath
Located in a Walkable, Quaint Neighborhood
Normaltown is a wonderfully relaxed, walkable, bikeable neighborhood, and Parkside is just a stroll away form the Normaltown commercial district which features a delicious array of locally-owned restaurants, a bakery, a bookstore, and several pubs, some of which offer live entertainment.
Parkside is also only blocks away for the University of Georgia’s 57 acre Health Sciences Campus and Medical College, Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, and a 40 acre YMCA. It’s also in the award-winning Chase Street Elementary school district.
This exciting new home development offers all that is special about in-town living in Athens, a culturally diverse, arts-centric community, while living in a low maintenance, energy-efficient, and stylish home.
Green Space for Exercise and Play
Adding to the desirability of Parkside’s location is it’s proximity to Bishop Park, one of Athens’ finest parks. Residents of Parkside will have easy access to 31 acres of green-space, including walking paths, athletic fields, a community pool, and tennis facilities.
Bishop Park is also the home of the very popular Athens Farmers Market held every Saturday from March to December.
Stylish, Energy-Efficient, and Centrally-Located Homes
- Designed by Award-Winning, Local Architects, AMT
- Adjacent to 31 Bishop Park & Athens Farmer’s Market
- Energy Efficient & Low Maintenance Homes & Landscapes
- 3-5 BR Homes (Master Suite on Main)
- Stylish Kitchens
- Boxed Beam Ceilings in Common Area (Some Featuring Woodburning Fireplaces)
- Rear Alley Garages with Electric Car Charger
- Large Screen Porches & Patios
- Wood Floors throughout Main Level
- Walk/Bike to Restaurants, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Entertainment, YMCA, Hospital, UGA Health Science Campus, Downtown, & UGA.
- Zoned for Award-Winning Chase Street Elementary
Anticipated Completion: Late 2019 thru Spring/Summer 2020
Priced in Mid-400s-600s
There is a $1,000 Signing Bonus from J.W. York, that Lender will match, when buyer uses one of these preferred Lenders:
- Russ Tanner at Prime Lending https://lo.primelending.com/rtanner
- Ryan Thompson at Bank South https://rthompson.banksouthmortgage.com/
- Connie Alger at First American Bank and Trust https://www.firstamericanishere.com/home/personal/lending/mortgages/team
Reserve Your Home Site Now
Full Circle Real Estate