- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 1455 Square Feet
- Convenient Location Nextdoor to Downtown and UGA
- Located Inbetween Trail Creek Park and the Beautiful North Oconee River Greenway Trail
- Unique 1940s Cottage with Lots of Creative Interior Features
Tons of character in this one! Tall ceilings, hardwood floors, spacious rooms – 3BR/1BA with a large corner lot and screened front porch. Washer/Dryer included. Walk to downtown Athens/UGA!
One Year Lease Preferred.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- Updated Kitchen
- Walk to UGA and Downtown
Pre-lease for August 2017!
This great condo is move-in ready! It features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, tile floors throughout, an updated kitchen, energy-efficient heat pump and a utility room with a washer/dryer. There’s a back deck and a quaint back yard and a driveway with ample parking. Walk to UGA and downtown!
Available now! Call Katie at 706-255-9235 to see it!
- 3.73 Acres
Incredible development opportunity! “Sunday Drive” is an approved 18 lot, in-town single family subdivision approximately 1.5 miles from downtown and just blocks from UGA, Dudley Park, and the North Oconee Greenway multi-use trail. Site consists of 3.15 acres and is zoned RS-5. Parcel is presently unimproved but a complete set of construction plans and accompanying house plans tailored to individual lots are included with sale. As infill opportunities close to …
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1276 Square Feet
- 0.23 Acres
- Creative, In-Town Compound w/ Artfully Restored 1935 Cottage, Workshop and Studio
- Just Blocks from Downtown, UGA, Several Local Parks, Trails and More
- Beautiful 16' Wood Ceilings and Bead Board Walls in Common Area
- Farm-Style Apron Sink in Open Kitchen
- Large, Covered Back Porch, Courtyard, and Fenced Backyard
Artfully-Restored, Historic In-town Home, just 2-3 blocks from Downtown, Dudley Park, Oconee River, and Greenway Trails. Restored with attention to historic preservation, the house is centered around a large common area with 16′ wood ceilings, beaded board walls, and beautiful heart pine floors. Off of this central living area, there’s a master suite, a secondary bed/bath, an office, and front/rear foyers. There’s a huge back porch, large enough for both …