155 Mathews Avenue
Status: Under Contract
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- 1204 Square Feet
- .26 Acres
- Adorable Brick Ranch on Quiet Dead End Street in Normaltown
- Hardwood Floors and Abundant Natural Light Throughout
- New Roof and HVAC is Only Two Years Old!
- Fully Fenced, Huge Backyard w/ New Wood Patio, Swing, and Storage Shed
- Located Within the Award-Winning Chase Street Elementary School District
Talk about curb appeal! Don’t miss this adorable Normaltown brick ranch! This 3BR/1.5BA home sits on a gorgeous lot with beautiful landscaping on a quiet dead end street blocks from Piedmont ARMC and Normaltown shops/eateries. The home has hardwood floors throughout and 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The living room is spacious with large windows for great light. The master bedroom has a half bath with gorgeous original black and white tile and popular basket weave tile on the floor. Both guest bedrooms are spacious and the guest bathroom has been updated and also features tile floors. The kitchen has stainless appliances with a small eat-in dining area. There is also a mud room (that could easily be converted into another bathroom) and laundry closet with a stackable w/d. The house also has a new roof and the HVAC is two years old. Wait until you see the huge back yard! The yard is fully fenced with a new wood patio area, a swing for relaxing and a really cool storage shed. Zoned for award-winning Chase Elementary School.
- Elementary School: Chase Street
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central