155 Cohen St.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- 2248 Square Feet
- 0.13 Acres
- New Construction by J.W. York Homes in the Heart of Historic Boulevard
- Located Just One Block from the Award-Winning Chase Street Elementary, and Easy Walk/Bike Access to Local Parks, Downtown Athens, and More
- Historic Reproduction Design with Modern Efficiency
- Energy Efficient Features to Reduce Utility Costs while Protecting the Environment
- Open Floorplan with French Doors and Great Outdoor Living Spaces
New construction in the heart of historic Boulevard neighborhood by award-winning builder, J. W. York Homes. This is one of the highest demand areas in Athens, and a rare opportunity to buy a quality new home in this lovely historic neighborhood. The property is located 1 block from award-winning, Chase Street Elementary, in a wonderful walk/bike neighborhood, just blocks from Boulevard Woods Park, local coffee roasters/shops, an eclectic array of quality restaurants, bakeries, pubs, brewery, independent cinema, the Arts Warehouse District, Normaltown, Regional Hospital, Downtown, and UGA campuses. This location offers all the best features of in-town living, and facilitates the ‘Athens Experience’. The home is a synthesis of historic reproduction architecture, conjoined with Modern conveniences, and impressive energy-efficiency (see specs). The low maintenance materials and energy savings will greatly decrease the cost of home ownership (Home receives an energy audit and builder’s home warranty). This Sanctuary offers an open floor plan, master on main level, stylish kitchen, baths, & lighting, fireplace in common living area, front porch and rear 12′ x 22′ screened porch accessed by 3 French doors from common living area, thus expanding the common area outdoors when weather is nice, and bringing outdoors inside. This will be a true in-town Sanctuary, and will likely not last long in this market. Home should be completed by May, 2017.
- Elementary School: Chase St
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central