155 Harben Place
Neighborhoods: Five Points
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1700 Square Feet
- .46 Acres
- Adorable Home on Beautifully Landscaped Nearly 1/2 Acre Lot
- New Roof - Not Even Two Years Old!
- Owner Added Sunroom with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Back Deck Overlooking Fenced Back Yard, Woods, and Creek
- On Quiet Street in Beechwood Hills, Convenient Location to Five Points and UGA
Adorable one-story 3BR/2BA home in Beechwood Hills on a beautifully landscaped nearly 1/2 acre lot! Such curb appeal! Roof is not yet 2 years old! Large living room with Pergo floors. Huge master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling and large master bath with a shower and tub. Laundry closet in master bath. Two spacious guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom. Dining room and kitchen are open to living room. The owner added a sunroom with a wood-burning fireplace. Deck overlooking the woods and a creek. Fenced back yard. Huge crawl space for storage. Located on a beautiful and quiet street in the back of Beechwood Hills. Very convenient Five Points location near Beechwood Shopping Center and UGA.
- Elementary School: Alps Road
- Middle School: Clarke Middle
- High School: Clarke Central