167 White Circle
Neighborhoods: Other Areas
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 1740 Square Feet
- 0.21 Acres
- Historic Cottage with Creative Features
- Wood Floors, Beadboard Ceilings and Walls, Old-Fashioned Doors and More!
- Quiet Neighborhood Right on the Oconee River
- Open Common Space Leading into Updated Kitchen
- Excellent Outdoor Living Spaces - Rear/Screened Rear Deck and Covered Front Porch
Charming, historic cottage perched high above the Oconee River & Whitehall Mill Lofts. This area is becoming increasingly concentrated with arts-centric, nature-loving folks. The cottage has had walls opened up in the common area, allowing the entire left side off house to serve as an open common living area. There is an abundance of artful & rustic details throughout- wood floors, beadboard, bar, mantle, and old-fashioned doors. However, the mechanical components have been updated- new kitchen w/ gas stove, colorful backsplash, and butcher block/tile counters. As far as outdoor living spaces, this house is ideal with a huge front porch and rear deck which is both open and screened. From this tranquil location one can walk down to the river, trails and shoals. Great picnic opportunities. Also located near the Botanical Garden and convenient commute to UGA, downtown, shopping and other amenities.
- Elementary School: Barnett Shoals
- Middle School: Hilsman
- High School: Cedar Shoals