195 Mulberry St.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 2016 Square Feet
- 0.17 Acres
- Remodeled 1930 Mill House Located in the Chicopee Dudley Neighborhood
- Gorgeous Refinished Original Heart Pine Floors and Plenty of Natural Light Throughout
- Updated Kitchen w/ New Quartz Countertops, Custom Tile Backsplash, and New Sink
- Rocking Chair Front Porch with Beautiful Views
- Only Steps Away From Dudley Park, Famous R.E.M. Trestle, and Popular Mama's Boy
Showings start 6/15! You have to see this amazing renovation less than a mile from downtown! This 4BR/2BA mill house built in 1930 has been completely remodeled and is a perfect mix of historic character and modern convenience – gorgeous refinished original heart pine floors, spacious living room with decorative fireplace, lots of natural light, two large bedrooms on the main floor also with decorative fireplaces, adorable shiplap bathroom and wait until you see the huge kitchen! The kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining. Gorgeous kitchen island and owner currently installing all NEW stainless appliances, NEW custom-built cabinets, NEW quartz countertops, custom tile backsplash and new sink. Drawing, photos, appliance package available upon request. Tile/cabinet samples in kitchen now. Walk up the gorgeous stairs to an addition to the original mill house with two cozy bedrooms and a bathroom. Talk about a rocking chair front porch with a gorgeous view! Sit and enjoy the beauty of Dudley Park located right behind the famous R.E.M Trestle and popular Mama’s Boy. Not only is the Chicopee-Dudley neighborhood close to downtown, its also situated along the North Oconee Greenway Trail and one block from the newly completed section of the Firefly Trail. The corner lot offers privacy with a driveway off Poplar St. Terraced back yard. Super convenient to downtown and UGA. Come see this in-town beauty!
- Elementary School: Howard B Stroud
- Middle School: Coile
- High School: Cedar Shoals