220 Hodgson Drive
Neighborhoods: Other Areas
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- 2607 Square Feet
- 0.41 Acres
- Stylishly Renovated Craftsman Home
- Zoned in the Award Winning Chase Street Elementary School District
- Vista Views and a Large, Private Backyard w/ Stone Lined Creek
- Large Master Bath with Sliding Barn Doors and Tile and Glass Shower
- Convenient Location Close to Normaltown, Bishop Park/Farmer's Market, UGA Health and Science Campus, and More
Charming, 2017-renovated, rare 5 bedroom/3.5 bath home, in high demand, In-Town, Chase Street School District. Updated kitchen with new stainless appliances (including gas stove), which opens to a large, stylish dining room with unique wood design on ceiling, and views which create the feel of a treehouse. 2 large living rooms, one with fireplace and double French doors opening to 2 decks, a patio, and vista views, which include a large, private back yard, and stone lined creek at rear of property. Other updates include a stylish master bath with large tile and glass shower, 2 sliding barn doors, and large walk-in closet, new lighting and paint throughout, refinished wood floors, secondary baths upgraded, a new roof is being installed, and a 2nd rear deck and patio are being added. There’s also a rocking chair front porch, circular front driveway, and a mix of established and new landscaping (new grass seed should establish shortly). Located on a quiet street, central to most anything in-town, it’s convenient to Downtown, UGA campus, both hospitals, the UGA Health Science campus, Bishop Park, Farmers Mkt, and Normaltown, Chase Elementary, Clarke Central High School, restaurants, bakeries, & live entertainment. Again, finding a 5 bedroom house in this area for under 400k is extremely rare. Won’t last long; must see.
- Elementary School: Chase St.
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central