260 Sunset Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 1250 Square Feet
- 0.22 Acres
- Newly Renovated Brick Home in Award-Winning Chase St. School District
- Attractive Updates Throughout Incl. Heart Pine Accent Wall and Butcher Block Counters in Kitchen
- New Lighting, Windows, Paint, Furnace, Metal Roof, Bath and More!
- Beautiful Private Lot w/ Fencing and Mature Landscape
- Walk/Bike to Bishop Park, Normaltown, UGA Health and Science Campus, Piedmont Regional
In-town, newly renovated, 3 bedroom brick home in the award-winning Chase School District, with stylishly designed new kitchen, including stainless appliances, reclaimed heart pine accent wall in kitchen, butcher block counters, & accent open shelving, plus: refinished hardwood floors throughout, updated bath, painted inside/out, new furnace, ducts, and hot water heater, metal roof and new gutters, new windows, plumbing/wiring updated, new light fixtures, wood privacy fencing, and updated landscaping, anchored by 2 ancient, book end, oak trees in the front yard. There’s a charming wood stove in living room, a classic arched opening between living and dining room, the wall between the dining room and kitchen has been removed, and replaced with a bar with butcher block counters, opening up that side of the house. A large laundry/mud room has been added off kitchen. There’s also an attached carport. Located in a high demand neighborhood, within walk/bike distance of Bishop Park, Saturday Farmers Market, UGA Health Science campus, Piedmont Regional Hospital, Normaltown Commercial district, with its local restaurants, pubs, entertainment, bakery, coffee and fresh juice bar, this property will likely not last long.
- Elementary School: Chase St
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central