275 Pine Needle Road
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- 896 Square Feet
- .26 Acres
- Cute Cottage Nested on Beautiful Corner Lot w/ Lush Landscaping & Trees
- Rocking Chair Front Porch, New Custom Made Cedar Shutters, and New Roof!
- Hardwood Floors Throughout, Original Mid-Century Light Fixtures & Doorknobs
- Only One Block from Piedmont ARMC and Normaltown Shops/Eateries
- Zoned in the Award-Winning Chase Street Elementary School District
The cutest sky blue cottage in Normaltown! Nestled on a beautiful corner lot with lush trees and landscaping, this 2BR/1.5BA home is absolutely adorable and located ONE BLOCK from Piedmont ARMC and Normaltown shops/eateries. New custom made cedar shutters are the perfect touch! Rocking chair front porch and side porch! New roof is less than a year old. Inside you’ll find hardwood floors throughout, original mid-century light fixtures and door knobs. The living room and dining area are open to the kitchen. There is a half bathroom off one of the bedrooms and a larger bathroom with original tile. This lot has plenty of room for expansion off the side or back of the home. Zoned for award-winning Chase Elementary School. Garage for storage! This really is one of the best locations in Normaltown!
- Elementary School: Chase Street
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central