295 First St.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1083 Square Feet
- 0.12 Acres
- Great Location- Walkable to Downtown/UGA
- Covered Porch and Fenced Yard
- Hardwood Floors and Unique Interior Features Throughout
- Open Kitchen and Spacious Living Room
Funky, unique, renovated 1950s home that is three blocks from river, greenway, park, and downtown. Open floor plan, wood floors throughout, new windows, renovated kitchen and 2 artfully designed baths. Master bath has vaulted ceiling with transom windows which provide abundant natural light, crystal chandelier, subway tile shower with bench seat and transom window, 16 ft. vaulted ceiling in common area. Kitchen opens to side porch/courtyard which opens to fenced back yard. Includes storage building. Lots of artistic details throughout property. Purchase price includes new shingle roof or metal roof could be negotiated. Vacant as of May 1 2018.
- Middle School: Hilsman
- High School: Cedar Shoals