296 Hodgson Avenue
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 988 Square Feet
- .12 Acres
- Unique Historic 1940's Cottage in Excellent In-Town Location
- Two Distinct Living Spaces, Each with Own Kitchen, Living, Bathroom, and Bedroom
- Perfect Gardening Yard, Including Several Mature Pecan Trees
- Just Blocks from Piedmont Hospital, Bishop Park, Normaltown Commercial District, and more!
- Within the Highly Desired Chase Street School District
Unique, In-town, historic cottage, set up as 2 distinct living spaces, each with its own kitchen, bath, living room, and bedroom, though a connective door between 2 spaces can convert this into a cute 3/2 cottage. Underneath house is a huge unfinished area that could be used as a workshop, studio space, garage, or just abundant storage. The yard has several mature pecan trees, and is perfect for cottage gardening. This central in-town location is just blocks from Piedmont hospital, Bishop Park (Farmer’s Market), the 58 acre UGA Health Science campus, Normaltown Commercial district, which includes: restaurants, pubs, bakery, coffee shop, juice bar, and a plethora of cool local businesses. Plus, it’s located in the highly desired Chase Street school district, and is convenient to Downtown, & UGA’s main campus. The property has is being successfully used as 2 Airb&b rentals, and a buyer might wish to maintain that use, or could live in one side while having the other generate income. Or, it could be converted to be a single, larger, living space. This is a unique property, with unique possibilities. Please contact listing agent for showings.
- Elementary School: Chase Street
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central