348 Sunset Dr.
Status: Under Contract
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1204 Square Feet
- 0.52 Acres
- Quaint 3/2 Cottage in Sought-After General Hospital Area/Normaltown
- Over Half an Acre w/ Sunny Fenced Yard and Patio
- Beautiful Master BR with Vaulted Ceiling and Exposed Beams (Great Natural Light Too!)
- Tiled Screened Porch Off Living Room
- Zoned in the Award-Winning Chase St. Elementary District
Loads of charm and character in this adorable 3BR/2BA home located in heart of the in-demand Normaltown/ARMC neighborhood on over half an acre! New roof and exterior paint in 2014. New interior paint. Beautiful hardwood and tile floors. Living room has a brick fireplace and leads into the dining room through an arched doorway. There is also a quaint screened porch off the living room. Both guest bedrooms are a good size and the master has a gorgeous vaulted wood ceiling with beams that carries into the master bathroom. There is a finished walk-up attic for plenty of storage. Laundry in basement but could be moved up to master BR closet. Kitchen could be renovated with opportunity to expand. What a huge lot with a smaller fenced area that includes a patio behind the screened porch. There is a shed for storage and the lot goes well beyond the large carport out back. Located on an in-demand and very walkable street with sidewalks and zoned for award-winning Chase Elementary School. Walk or bike to UGA Med School, ARMC and Normaltown shop and restaurants.
- Elementary School: Chase St
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central