465 Hiawassee Avenue
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1310 Square Feet
- 0.13 Acres
- Recently Constructed Craftsman Style Home
- Located in the Heart of Boulevard Neighborhood
- Covered Front Porch and Spacious Backyard
- Within Walk/Bike Distance to All Things Athens
- In Award-Winning Chase Street School District
Don’t miss this affordable opportunity for a move in ready and recently constructed 3 bedroom 2 bath craftsman. Located in the center of the Boulevard neighborhood which is widely considered one of Athens best in town neighborhoods. For those that appreciate the ability to walk or bike to everything that makes Athens the great town it is, this neighborhood is a wonderful option. Anyone who follows in town real estate will recognize how hard it’s become to find a 3 bedroom 2 bath opportunity at this price point. Unlike most of the inventory in our in town neighborhoods this property was constructed in 2003 and offers the efficiency of recent construction that’s quite hard to find at this price. 465 Hiawassee is just blocks from the two Boulevard neighborhood restaurants and convenient to both Normaltown and Historic Downtown Athens. Located in the coveted Chase St school district! Make the lifestyle choice and enjoy all the things that make Athens the fantastic town we love to call home.
- Elementary School: Chase St.
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central