473 Atlanta Ave.
Neighborhoods: Other Areas
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- 1496 Square Feet
- 0.18 Acres
- Excellent, New Town Location w/ Prime Walk/Bike Access to All Things Athens
- Well Constructed and Maintained Craftsman Style Home
- Open Floorplan Connecting Living Room, Eat-In-Kitchen
- Attractive Hardwood Floors and Carpeted Bedrooms
- Back Deck and Large, Private Backyard
473 Atlanta Ave is a recently constructed Craftsman style home that’s well located in the rapidly emerging New Town area. Enjoy the wonderful in town Athens lifestyle from this very walkable location. Well constructed in 2007, this home offers three bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms, with a large master on the main and the second two bedrooms divided by the second full bathroom in the upstairs portion of the home. It’s a nice open floorplan connecting the living room, eat in kitchen and kitchen space and all these areas are finished with attractive hardwood floors. French doors off the eat in kitchen provide lots of natural light and when the weather is nice do a great job of connecting the inside space to the back deck and private back yard. This home has been well maintained, owner occupied, and is located in the highly regarded Chase Elementary school district.
- Elementary School: Chase St
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke Central