55 Holman Ave.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 1080 Square Feet
- 0.31 Acres
- Great Location Right in the General Hospital Area of Normaltown
- Walk/Bike to Bishop Park/Farmer's Market, Normaltown Dining and Entertainment, + Only 2 Miles from Downtown/UGA
- Classic 1950s Brick Home with Fully Updated Interior w/ Artful Features Throughout
- Brand New Roof Installed in 2016 + New HVAC
- Sunny Porch Overlooking Large, Lushly Landscaped Backyard
Adorable In-Town buy with tons of updates! Affordable, centrally located, remodeled home blocks from Piedmont Regional and 2 miles from UGA/Downtown. The 3BR/1BA home has a living room with fireplace boasting a new wooden mantle and glass tile work. Built-In bookshelves separate the living room from the quaint dining area. The kitchen has been totally remodeled and has refinished wood floors, high-end stainless appliances, and tile back splash. There are three bedrooms and a remodeled tile bathroom. The kitchen opens to a large back deck that is perfect for grilling and hanging out. It overlooks a huge, fully-fenced back yard with lush landscape and a workshop with electricity and a poured concrete floor. Laundry closet in carport. Ride your bike to Normaltown bars, restaurants, Bishop Park/farmer’s market… or cruise downtown! New roof (2016), plus central heating and air.
- Elementary School: Chase St
- Middle School: Clarke
- High School: Clarke