96 Seventh Street
Neighborhoods: Other Areas
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 2012 Square Feet
- 1.1 Acres
- Rare, Beautifully 'Restored-to-Period' Victorian Farmhouse on 1.1 Acres
- Double Gate Entrance, Wrap-Around Front Porch, and Enclosed Back Porch
- Stylish Magazine Quality Kitchen w/ Custom Cabinetry, Antique Porcelain Farmhouse Sink, and Large Walk-in Pantry
- Features Heart Pine Flooring, Antique Doors & Light Fixtures, and 11-12' Ceilings Throughout
- Array of Structures on Property Including Garage, Barn, Storage Sheds, Beekeeping Houses, Chicken Coups, and Two Seater Outhouse!
Rare Historic Property: Beautifully ‘restored-to-period’ Victorian, 3/2 Farmhouse, on 1.1 acres, with an array of old structures on property, including garage, barn, storage sheds, 2 dilapidated horse stables with stone foundations, and a 2-seater outhouse! The farmhouse an abundance of authentic charm. The front yard is enclosed with stone columns and antique iron fencing with a double-gate entrance. There’s a wrap-around front porch with 2 antique doors that enter the house’ the right side door could be set up to access an in-law suite/wing of the house. The interior features 11-12′ ceilings, heart pine flooring, antique doors, mantles, hardware, antique light fixtures, and a magazine-quality kitchen and 2 baths. The stylish kitchen has custom cabinetry, window bench seats, a large antique porcelain Farmhouse sink, stainless appliances, hanging schoolhouse globes, and a large walk-in pantry with heart pine, beaded board walls/ceilings, & shelves. The 2 baths have an antique clawfoot and cradle tub respectively, a rare antique corner sink, stained glass window, antique lighting, and wood walls, ceiling, and flooring. There are antique mantles in every room in house excluding the kitchen. The back porch has been enclosed, and serves as a rear hallway to master suite, with French doors that lead to the rear deck, and back yard. The land is exquisite, full of treasures, from old pecans & fruit trees, bulbs, roses, to tree swings, a large granite picnic table, bee keeping houses, chicken coups, workshop/studio buildings, large open recreational space, gardening areas, fire pit, composting area, art, and a plethora of charm. This is that rare property that feels magical, and I’m sure Sprites, Wood Nymphs, and Fairies frolic these grounds :) . Biking distance from Watson Mill State Park, with canoeing, hiking, camping, horse riding, swimming, picnics, and fishing. Note: tenant occupied on month to month basis.
- Elementary School: Comer
- Middle School: Madison County Middle
- High School: Madison County